Polished Blue-Green Aragonite
Soothe your energy and heighten your intuition with our Mystical Blue-Green Aragonite stones. These are luxurious in quality from Pakistan and come from one piece of aragonite direct from the mine. Each piece is hand carved and polished. Blue aragonite is rare and this quality is exceedingly hard to find.
These are perfect for crystal healing and calming emotions and helping one transition out of stress. From here, intuition and spiritual power is heightened. Truly mystical!
Of course they have been cleansed and abundantly blessed for you.
Size and specifics:
- Blessed Aragonite Palms are each unique in size, weight, color, and hues. They measure approx. 2 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. Some smaller or larger. Weight is approx. 2.5-3.5 ounces.
- Note: it's normal to have druzes or brown colors in aragonite palms and towers.
Blessed Aragonite Towers come in Large and Small. Each is hand-carved and polish and vary in size, hues, and colors.
- Large Towers are approximately 4 inches tall and 1.25 inches wide at base, weighing approximately 6.5-8 ounces.
- Small Towers are between 2 and 3 inches tall, .5-1 inch base and weigh 1.5-3 ounces.
Aragonite Free Forms:
- Aragonite Free Form #1: Careba: She is two inches tall with a 3 inch base. 9.9 ounces and rich in color and energy. One of a kind mystical piece!
- Aragonite Free Form #2: Tinkerbell: Small and potent, she can travel with you or sit on your desk or be with you during meditation. 3.8 ounces, 2 inches tall and one inch wide. You will fall in love with her.
How to use:
- Place your blessed Aragonite next to you during healing or meditation
- Set an intention that it provides a calm infusion of energy
- Hold it during any difficult communication
- Have it on your desk for intuitive clarity and calm
- Place the palm stone on or near your throat chakra or above your head for crown chakra while lying down.
- Towers will have more defined energy with the points and generate energy in a directed upward and out concentrated energy flow.
How to clean:
Use a soft cloth to wipe, avoid water in cleansing. Aragonite loves the new moon energy for cleansing and full moon for amplification. Avoid too much sunlight.
Note from our energy expert:
This stash is beautiful in that it comes from one piece of aragonite from a mine in Pakistan. It is polished and serene. It is the perfect addition to any crystal lovers collection.