Ocean Jasper Stars, Moons, and Hearts
For the intention of optimism/uplifting energy/prosperity
Say hello to these yummy hand-carved Ocean Jasper Stars and Hearts. Ocean Jasper will align your solar plexus, heart, and throat chakras for an instant energetic lift. The beauty of our hand-carved stars and hearts will bring the cosmic into your energy and love into your heart.
Also known as Orbicular Jasper, Ocean Jasper is rare and is defined by orb-like patterns that vary in colors of blue, green, brown, white, yellow, or red. It is believed that ocean jasper only comes from Madagascar at the base of a cliff only accessible by boat and during low tide.
Size and specifics
These yummy Ocean Jasper Stars, Moons, and Hearts are rich in color and come to you via Madagascar and have been cleansed and abundantly blessed. Each varies in size and color and weighs approx .2 ounces and is approximately 2 X 1 inches. Each piece varies in size, shape, and color. We will choose intuitively for you.
How to use
- Place your Star, Heart or Moon on your heart chakra or solar plexus for a lightness of being. You'll feel a quick cleanse of energy.
- Hold it in your palm during meditation and set the intention for clearing the solar plexus, heart, and throat chakras.
- Place it next to you while you lie down and set the intention to flush your field of negativity and infuse it with optimism and positivity.
- Use it for prosperity by holding it and asking for positivity and prosperity and guidance on your next steps in business or life. Positive energy= prosperity!
- If you are a healer, therapist, coach, or psychologist, having this in your office for your clients is a must. They will feel comfort while holding it.
How to clean
Your Ocean Jasper pieces have been cleansed and abundantly blessed for you. Your stone will never lose this blessing. If you are using it often, place it in a bowl of salt water for a few hours and rinse it with cool water. Our Blessed Spray is perfect for your egg. You may also set out in the sun for 30 minutes or out on your table during the full or new moon cycle.